The online store available at http://directparts.eu is run by the Technozbyt company.
The company is located at Poniatowskiego 11/3, 40-055 Katowice, Poland.
We sell only to companies. For every sold product we issue EU VAT invoice. We do not cooperate with consumers, our shop is b2b only. We offer goods for proffesional use only. You are not consumer when buying as a company, You recive an export invoice with 0%of vat. All of that excludes consumer claims.
Accepting and performing of orders.
The online Store directparts.eu hereinafter Store, sells goods via the Internet..
- Orders from customers are received by directparts.eu page. Immediately after placing the order the customer receives an e-mail message that the order reached Store
- In the case of orders submitted for the first time, paid on delivery or by wire transfer, execution begins after the customer e-mail confirming the order will reach the Store whereof the Client is informed at the closing submission of the order, each subsequent execution of the order paid on delivery or wire transfer begins immediately upon its receipt by the Store, whereof the Client is informed at the closing submission of the order. The order will be realized under the condition that the product is available in storage or from Store suppliers. In case of unavailability of the goods covered by the order the Customer is informed about the state of order and makes decisions about how to implement it (partial implementation or cancellation of all orders).
- Where goods are unavailable and it is the only item in the order, Store reserves the right to an unilateral cancellation of the order, whereof Client will be informed by separate e-mail.
- A limited number of goods is used for sales and special offers and execution of orders is in the order in which confirmed orders for such products until stocks are exhausted for this type of sales.
- The Customer may modify the order until the issue of the invoice The Customer may cancel the order in full before shipment.
- All products offered in the directparts.eu Store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced on the European market.
- When placing an order in the Store the Customer agrees to his personal data being processed. Customer bear responsibility for giving false personal data
- Personal data is protected in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997. „Personal Data Protection” (Dz.U.Nr 133 poz.883)
Prices of goods
- All commodity prices are given in Euro currency, excluded VAT.
- The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the Customer
- The Store reserves the right to change prices of goods on Store’s offer, to enter new products to Store’s offer, to carry out, cancel and modify special offers at the Store pages.
- Ordered goods are delivered by specialized couriers. The buyer is charged for delivery specified in the cost of delivery:
There are the following forms of payment:
- Dotpay - payment with credit card
- By wire transfer -After booking the ordered goods in our warehouse.
We issue a pro forma invoice from which payment is made. After posting the charges to our account a EU VAT invoice is issued to be attached to the shipment.
- Dealer price – for dealers we usually offer special prices, those special prices are available for resellers only.
The time of the delivery for each product is Niven. It tells you how many working days it usually takes from the confirmation of the order until the completion of ordered goods and preparation for shipment. Order for products with different time of execution is sent after completing the whole order, that is after the longest of times for the ordered products . If the execution time proves to be longer than shown on our website, we will contact the buyer to inform of the delay and confirm further willingness to keep the order.
- deadline for receipt of shipment = order cycle time + time of delivery
- Wire transfer payment - the deadline above is extended by the time of such transfers
Shipments are delivered by courier service - usually on the next working day after shipment from our warehouse. The Store is not responsible for delays in delivery caused by the failure of the courier service to comply with contracts of carriage.
The Store is not responsible for failure to deliver products or delay in delivery due to incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the Customer.
- All products available in the Store come from a legitimate source, are original.
- Pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the civil liability under the warranty for goods covered by invoices issued by us is excluded. In addition, as a seller, we declare that we do not provide a guarantee.
- Guarantee or extension of the guarantee is possible in the form of a written individual agreement between the parties.
- Special conditions apply to guarantees on goods purchased through resellers. Look ona article 2. Where goods are purchased at a special dealer price (the option wholesaler), the warranty is off, and the shop will not have the complaint in this case.